- nervous break-downs;
- sleep disorders;
- herniated discs;
- pains in the thoracic spine, neck or back;
- weakness, numbness in the hands or kegs;
- vegetative dystonia;
- disorders of the central or peripheral nervous system.
Please remember, if you have any of the above-mentioned symptoms, you should visit a physician as soon as possible.
The main cause of neurological disorders is excessive stress. Problems with the central nervous system may result in various diseases. That is why it is important to preserve your nervous system healthy, i.e. keep to a healthy diet, walk, do sport and give up bad habits.
- Parkinson’s disease;
- multiple sclerosis;
- pain in the back and extremities (degenerative disc disease, hernias, etc.);
- disorders of the peripheral nervous system.
- over 50 years of experience in the field;
- wide range of treatment options;
- clinical experience, comprehensive diagnostics and proper treatment;
- state-of-art equipment.
There are four departments of neurology in the clinic. The patients with damages of the peripheral nervous system, spinal cord and cerebral vessels are accepted.
We provide neurological services both to the citizens of the Republic of Belarus and to foreign citizens (on a paid basis).