What to take to the maternity hospital?
We recommend to pack two bags, one to be taken to the maternity hospital, another – for the discharge from the maternity hospital. Show them to a father-to-be or a person, who will bring them to the maternity hospital. It is better even to sign bags, for instance, “maternity hospital” and “discharge”, to avoid problems.
What to take with you to the
DEPARTMENT OF COMPLICATIONS OF PREGNANCY
| || |
What to take for yourself?
What to take for a baby? (the listed items shall be brought by relatives after childbirth)
| || |
- All items shall be packed in plastic bags;
- Please, leave your outwear in the cloak-room at the admission department or leave it to your relatives;
- Parcels are accepted daily from 12.00pm to 3.00pm and from 5.00pm to 8.00pm;
- No visitors to post-natal units allowed;
- You shall observe the rules of stay in the inpatient department.
The staff of the maternity hospital is not responsible for your valuables