COMPLEX DIAGNOSTICS FOR MEN OVER 40 YEARS
course of treatment is 2-3 days
- Therapist consultation
- Blood sugar analysis
- Biochemical blood analysis
- Lipid metabolism
- Common blood analysis
- Blood for hormones (according to indications)
- Common urine analysis
- Fibrogastroduodenoscopy with biopsy
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity organs, kidneys
- Ultrasound of the prostate
- Surgeon consultation
- Urologist consultation
- Endocrinologist consultation
- Ophthalmologist consultation
- Otorhinolaryngologist consultation
- Chest X-ray
We previously jointly discuss with each patient about certain types of examinations that the patient wishes to include or exclude from the standard program.
According to the results of the examination an epicrisis is issued with the necessary recommendations and explanations. If necessary and at the request of the patient, additional studies can be carried out.
The complex examination takes place in a hospital, takes no more than 2-3 days.