Comprehensive screening: men over 40
- Appointment with a general practitioner
- Blood sugar
- Blood chemistry
- Lipid profile
- Complete blood count
- Hormone tests (according to indications)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy + biopsy
- Ultrasound examination of the thyroid
- Ultrasound examination of the abdomen and kidneys
- Ultrasound examination of the prostate
- Appointment with a surgeon
- Appointment with an urologist
- Appointment with an endocrinologist
- Appointment with an ophthalmologist
- Appointment with an otolaryngologist
- X-ray examination of thoracic organs
You may either add any additional examination or test available in our hospital to the standard program or exclude any from it. We will discuss this in detail during your first visit.
Based on the results of the screening, you will get a clinical report, relevant recommendations and clarifications.
You may also undergo additional tests and examinations.
The duration of the inpatient program is 2-3 days