course of treatment is 1-2 days
- Consultation of heads of gynecological departments
- Stay in the hospital of the gynecological department
- Laboratory tests: common blood analysis, common urine analysis, biochemical blood tests, hemostasiogram, lipidogram, isoserological study and other studies, vaginal smear for flora, bacteriological studies
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Chest X-ray
- Ultrasound of the small pelvis and paroophorons before and after abort
- Preparation for anesthesia, anesthesia and post-anesthetic monitoring
- Medical manipulations during anesthesia
- Therapeutic abort
- Medical manipulations in the gynecological department.
- Complex drug therapy (according to indications)
The course of treatment is 1 - 2 bed days.
Treatment is carried out on the basis of the gynecological department №2.