RECTOSIGMOCOLONOSCOPY UNDER INTRAVENOUS ANESTHESIA
course of treatment is 1 day
- Consultation of the head of the endoscopic department
- Consultation of an anesthesiologist-resuscitator of the highest category
- Stay in the hospital of the surgical department
- Laboratory tests: common blood analysis, common urine analysis, hemostasiogram, isoserological study (group and Rh factor), biochemical blood tests
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Chest X-ray
- Rectosigmocolonoscopy on a video endoscopic system
- Taking a biopsy
- Anesthesia and post-anesthesia supervision
- Medicine for anesthesia
- Histological examination of biopsy material
Rectosigmocolonoscopy is performed on a video endoscopic system without the function of chromoscopy under intravenous anesthesia.
The course of treatment is 1 bed day.
Manipulations are carried out on the basis of the surgical department №1.