To schedule a paid service, please, contact us on Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Friday from 8.30am to 4.00pm (lunch time from 1.00pm to 1.30 pm) in the department of extrabudgetary activities (neurological building) or by phone +375 17 270-28-21. The opening hours of the ticket office are from 8.30 to 5.00, Fri from 8.30 to 4.00 (lunch 1.00 - 1.30).
Paid services for foreign citizens
Paid services for the citizens of the Republic of Belarus
The 5th City Clinical Hospital is a multi-field health care provider. The capacity of the hospital is 833 beds. There are 21 therapeutic departments and 14 utility departments in the hospital.
- high-quality medical care to the patients with neurological and neurosurgical disorders;
- elective and emergency surgical and gynecological care;
- treatment to the patients with cardiovascular and pulmonary disorders;
- care to pregnant women and women in labor;
- anesthesia and intensive care;
- services for conducting hyperbaric oxygenation sessions.
We perform a wide range of diagnostic procedures at the:
- departments of clinical and function testing;
- department of radiology (using X-ray, ultrasound and computed tomography);
- clinical laboratory (general, hematological and biochemical tests);
- department of endoscopy.
- Appointments with medical specialists
- Computed tomography
- Dental Care
- Diagnostic Endoscopy
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Function Tests
- General manipulations
- Individual Care
- Inpatient Treatment
- Laboratory Tests
- Neurological manipulations (blocks)
- Obstetics and gynecology
- Traction therapy for spine diseases
- Transnasal endoscopic removal of pituitary adenoma
- Treatment of varicose veins (phlebectomy, ambulatory phlebectomy)
- X-Ray Examinations