To schedule a paid service, please, contact us on Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm (lunch time from 1.00pm to 1.30 pm) at +375 296-34-25 or visit in person room No.105 of the administrative building.
Paid services for foreign citizens
Paid services for the citizens of the Republic of Belarus
The 5th City Clinical Hospital is a multi-field health care provider. The capacity of the hospital is 833 beds. There are 21 therapeutic departments and 14 utility departments in the hospital.
- high-quality medical care to the patients with neurological and neurosurgical disorders;
- elective and emergency surgical and gynecological care;
- treatment to the patients with cardiovascular and pulmonary disorders;
- care to pregnant women and women in labor;
- anesthesia and intensive care.
We perform a wide range of diagnostic procedures at the:
- departments of clinical and function testing;
- department of radiology (using X-ray, ultrasound and computed tomography);
- clinical laboratory (general, hematological and biochemical tests);
- department of endoscopy.
- Appointments with medical specialists
- Computed tomography
- Dental Care
- Diagnostic Endoscopy
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Function Tests
- General manipulations
- Individual Care
- Inpatient Treatment
- Laboratory Tests
- Neurological manipulations (blocks)
- Obstetics and gynecology
- Traction therapy for spine diseases
- Transnasal endoscopic removal of pituitary adenoma
- Treatment of varicose veins (phlebectomy, ambulatory phlebectomy)
- X-Ray Examinations